Wall Collage


    Last week I showed you two gorgeous dog paintings that I found at a garage sale.  I just needed frames for them and to figure out a place to hang them.  As you have all seen, my house is tons of windows and NO walls.  I have to quit finding art, I am totally out of walls.


    When I decided to hang this mirror on the FR wall, I put a floral wall pocket on one side and a corbel and mirror on the other.  This room is small, so I need to keep the wall space clean and simple. 


    I finally found two frames that I loved at Home Goods and decided to replace the corbel/mirror with the two pictures.  I like it.  Super sunny when I took the pic, so the lamps barely show, but they are there.


    I changed out the dark hydrangea in the pocket with an orange hydrangea and added a couple more feathers to balance the pictures.





      Love these wonderful Spaniel paintings.


    I deliberately chose two different frames so they would look like I collected them over time.  I looked everywhere and finally found these frames at Home Goods.  $9.99 each.  Great find.





    Before -


    After - I like it so much better than the corbel, and the added color to the wall is great.

                             I am definitely out of wall space, so I absolutely can't buy any more art.

    I am joining the following parties:

    Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday
    On Sutton Place for Open House Thursday
    Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
                                             Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
                                         Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home
                                                    Thrifty Things Friday @ The Thrifty Groove
                                                      Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
                                              Flaunt It Friday @ Chic On A Shoestring Decorating
                                                      Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
                                                      Potpourri Friday @ 2805

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Wall Collage


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/wall-collage.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List