Finding The Unusual

    When Mary Ellen was here last weekend, the Goodwill had nothing, so disappointing.  However my trip yesterday scored a few new treasures, and one unusual piece.


    This is my favorite find because it is so unusual.  It's a wine coaster and it was only $2.99 and 25% off that.  Yip-Skip!!!!


    Didn't it polish up beautifully.


    This is the vignette I've had on the counter for a while, I love the frenchy bottle carrier, however I need to play.

      I just couldn't wait to create a little vignette using the new wine coaster..  Some of the same things that were already on the tray with a few additions.


     After you open the wine, you put the stopper in, then as you pour there's a place to hold the stopper.  Clever and so pretty.  This is the first wine coaster I've ever seen with a place to hold the stopper.

    This is such a fun find, and unusual piece.  My daughter gave me this wine stopper several years ago.


    I added this lone little glass with the silver stem.  Wish I had more.  I found this one at GW last year.


    The little silver dish to hold the corks.


    I like the green plants mixed in the vignette.  These are the only real plants I currently have living.  I just can't seem to keep them alive.  Hope these make it.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits and look forward to you dropping in.

    I am linking to:
    Savvy Southern Style for Boring to Better
    Elements Interiors for Wassup Wednesday

Post Title

Finding The Unusual


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/finding-unusual.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List