72nd Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 72nd Table Top Tuesday.  We are going to do a little tiny switch out for the 19th of July and have a


    SUMMER CLOCHE PARTY



    These are always such fun parties, and you guys always create the most wonderful cloche vignettes.  Now remember, we aren't snobs, you don't have to have a glass cloche, you can use an apothecary jar, birdcage, wire cloche, terrarium or anything in the world you can put a display in or under.  So use what you have and let's all get inspired.


    ALSO
    We are going to have a fabulous GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!  Remember these stunning Salt Cloches and Teapot spoons that my friend Chie @ Chubby And Chieque sent me from Sweden a while back.




    She is graciously offering another set of 4 and the spoons as a giveaway for the Cloche Party. 
    To enter just go to her blog   Chubby and Chieque and sign up.

    I think they are so beautiful and I didn't want to just save them for a tablescape, so I've used them in other vignettes.  Here to hold some of my shells for a coastal display.








     Aren't they absolutely fabulous.  So link up your vignettes and then make sure you scurry over to see Chie at Chubby and Chieque and enter.  These really are such special treasures and I know you will love them.  Our time tables are a little different.  So she will have her post up later this evening or early tomorrow morning.

      Now I can't wait to see what you have for this week.  Link up below, but don't forget to mark your calendar for  July 19th.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.






Post Title

72nd Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/72nd-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List