Designer Kopy Kat


    I have collected quite a few Decorating Books and where to keep them is becoming a problem.  I notice in all of these wonderful books that they display stacks of designer books on coffee tables along with a random mix of other things. 


    After studying several different books and table displays, I thought I would try my hand at arranging something on the livingroom coffee table.


     It's a traditional drop leaf table, but it is fairly good size.  They always had one main focal point in all of their vignettes, so I am using this floral arrangement as my main focal point.


     Most of the tables I saw had at least two stacks of books or more, so I chose to use two stacks since that fits the size of my table best.


     A candle hurricane for height and some orbs and eggs for interest.  All of the tables I studied had a small collection of something.  I thought the orbs and eggs were a nice collection.





     A candle snuffer, a pretty plate and some coasters finish off my vignette.


     Something different for me, but it is always fun to try and learn something new and to experiment.




    How about you, do you like to try out new ideas and see how it works for your decor.  I think this could use some tweaking, but it was fun to do something different.

    I am linking to the following parties:

    Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home
    Flaunt It Friday @ Chic On A Shoestring Decorating

Post Title

Designer Kopy Kat


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/designer-kopy-kat.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List