73 rd Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 73rd Table Top Tuesday.  Every week you guys come up with more and more amazing eye candy that just makes me want to start all over again.  I love it.  So much inspiration.


    Now of course you knew that I would probably show you a cloche since I don't want you to forget the upcoming "Summer Cloche Party" that will replace Table Top Tuesday on the 19th.  I hope you are all getting ready, these parties are always so much fun and you guys are totally the most creative bunch in the world.


    I kept most of the things I had on the breakfast table and just added a different rooster and topped it with a cloche. 


    Anything under a cloche looks so important and totally makes a vignette.



    So remember to put the 19th on your calendar and get those cloches all dressed and displayed.  Remember you don't have to use just a cloche.  You can use an apothecary jar, birdcage, hurricane or anything that you can create a display in or under.  We want to see all of them.


    Also, don't forget to go to CHUBBY AND CHIEQUE and enter for the giveaway to win these four beautiful little cloches and the teacup spoons.  Just click on the link on my sidebar and leave a comment for one entry and become a follower for a second entry.  There is also a surprise second gift.  So run over there and enter.




    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always enjoy your visits.



Post Title

73 rd Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/73-rd-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List