Roos and Eggs

    I'm getting ready for the "SUMMER CLOCHE PARTY" and arranging my cloches and creating vignettes.  I hope you all have the date on your calendar for July 19.  The cloche parties are always so much fun.

    Playing in the kitchen is always one of my favorite spots, so I took my favorite rooster cloche and created a new vignette.


    I thought I would spruce up the cutting board that holds my oil and grinders with this cute little hen egg holder and a bunch of wheat.


    A fun Farm Fresh Egg tray is the background for my speckled rooster and hen.


    My favorite cloche ever holds some family heirlooms.  My mom's pressed glass creamer and odd pieces of old silver.


    Some of these patterns are so pretty.  Wish I knew more about them.


    Aren't these baby spoons so precious.


    The tiny little rooster pail is filled with some marble eggs.





    Another marble egg sits on a little egg stand.


    50c for a dozen eggs.  I could use some at that price.


    The cute little rooster picture ties the two displays together. 

    It's always fun to change the vignettes and it makes cooking so much more fun when you have something new to look at.

    Now don't forget, there is a fabulous giveaway for the party.

    Four of these beautiful little cloches and 4 silver teapot spoons.

    To enter go to CHUBBY AND CHIEQUE and leave a comment for one entry, become a follower for a second entry.  Chie has graciously offered this giveaway and your gift will come all the way from Sweden.  She has a second surprise gift for one lucky person, so check it out and be sure to enter.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.


Post Title

Roos and Eggs


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/roos-and-eggs.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List