Counting My Blessings

    When you live long enough to be a great-grandmother, there are so many sweet memories.  Yesterday was a very special day, filled with the sweetest kind of memories.  My oldest grandson called and said that he and his son (my great-grandson) were going to drive over.  They live about an hour away.  I asked if they could stay for dinner.  Of course was the reply.

    I just had to stop and thank the Lord for such a wonderful and loving family.  The afternoon was filled with tons of laughter and of course a lot of watching the X-Games.  I loved every minute.

    My grandson on the left, then my great-grandson and my youngest son.  Life is good and I am sooooooooo BLESSED.

    Dinner was really simple, just what the great-grand would like.

    Hamburgers
    Chips
    Macaroni Salad
    Ranch Beans

    The best treat of all was we made shakes in my old Malt Machine that was in my parents soda fountain when I was little.


    I am fascinated by the old plug too.



    A fabulous day and such a sweet Blessing from the Lord.  I hope all of you have a Blessed day and Count your Blessing too.

Post Title

Counting My Blessings


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/counting-my-blessings.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List