Finding Just The Right Frame




    I showed you this pretty sheep picture last week.  It's the one that I had copied onto canvas.  I am so pleased how it turned out, so I've been looking for the perfect frame, and I found one that I love.


     It is very thick, wide and really worm eaten burl wood.  I think it is perfect.  I searched several places and finally found this at Hobby Lobby. 


    You may know this, however I didn't.  If you buy a frame from them their custom framing department will frame your picture for free.  They do such a professional job, including the dust cover, hanger and wire, plus they even add the little bumpers to the bottom of the frame.  I am not paid by HL, but boy was I impressed.



    I decided to hang it on this sliver of wall between the kitchen and familyroom.  You can also see it from the front door, so it really becomes a focal point.



    I put a couple of brown transferware plates above to finish off the space.


                                        See how substantial the frame is.  I think it was a fabulous find.


    The wood has such wonderful patina.


    I am really pleased with how it turned out.

    Don't forget, today is the last day to sign up for the Cloche giveaway.  Just click on the pic on my sidebar to go to Chubby And Chieque and leave a comment so you are entered in the drawing.

    Thanks so much for stopping by,

    I always look forward to your visits.


Post Title

Finding Just The Right Frame


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/finding-just-right-frame.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List