Old Books



    I am always on the lookout for volumns of books and if they are old, the better.  I found this wonderful set of 7 Junior's Classics.  It was originally a set of 10 books, so I am missing three, but I love them.  They were published in 1912 and they have such beautiful parchment paper liners covering all the pictures.  They have been well read, so that makes them even more special.


    I love the beautiful detail on the books with the gold lettering and the fabulous scrolls.



    Of course there had to be a slight change in the bookcases to make room.  I removed a stack of decor books and they work perfect.

    Now to find a place for all those decorator book, my collection is really growing.

    I am linking to the following parties
    Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Treasures and Trinkets Thursday @ My Cottage Charm


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Old Books


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/old-books.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List