Animal Painting Love

    I found a beautiful print of a Sheep painting and loved the detail and the color.  However I wanted it to be on canvas and to show all the detail of the oil painting.  I went online and found a company called Largeformatposters where you just download any picture you want and they print it out on canvas. 


     I ordered a 16 x 18 and it came today.  The detail is incredible and the color is perfect.  You can even see all the detail of the paint strokes.  I am thrilled with it.  The charge was $24.  I think that is very reasonable to have something of this quality and to have exactly the scene that you want.

    Now I just need to find the time to go get it framed.  I can't wait.

    I am not associated with this company in any way and am not compensated  in anyway.  I just thought it was well done and wanted to pass on the information.  If you have a print that you want to have enlarged and done on canvas, this is a great source.

    I am linking to the following parties:
    Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Treasure Hunt Thursday @ Blue Creek Home
    Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home
    Flaunt It Friday @ Chic On A Shoestring Decorating
    Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence

Post Title

Animal Painting Love


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/animal-painting-love.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List