74th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 74th Table Top Tuesday.  We had such fun last week at the "Summe  Cloche Party", if  you missed any of the links, you really need to go back and try to see them all.  I am totally in awe of such inspiration.


    It has been way too hot to go out, and then on top of the heat, our A/C went out.  So after a bazillion dollars and a day and half without it, we are back up and running.  Praise the Lord!!!!!  While waiting for the A/C to get repaired, I made a trip to GW.  At least it was cool there and even the car was a blessing.

    I found this really cute, aged cherub pillar candleholder, although I thought it looked better for now with some ivy.


     I just taped a piece of floral foam in the candle part and then inserted the ivy.


     The little cherubs are playing musical instruments.  There are three cherubs and they have three different instruments.  For $3.99 I thought it was a fun piece.


     A couple of marble orbs and a glass egg create a very simple vignette.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.  Now link up all your creations, we all want to see.






Post Title

74th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/74th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List