Roo with Attitude





    This big white rooster has always had attitude, but as fashionable as white/white is, my house just works better with off-white or a little bit of beige.  So he needed a makeover of some sort.



    My trusty stain and a few wipes with a soft cloth and he started to look a whole lot better.  He still needs a little more of the stain rubbed off to be perfect.


    Now he looks great.  Shows a little bit of character, and still an off-white.


    When I wiped the stain off, I left it with a few streaks to look like feathers.  I thought that looked better than just wiping it all off.





    Now it fits so much better in my kitchen with the dark walls.  I love his attitude and he is definitely strutting his stuff.


    I am joining the following parties:

    Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
    Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage



    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.



Post Title

Roo with Attitude


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/roo-with-attitude.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List