Antique Fan To The Rescue

    Our temps have been totally out of control.  We reached 118 last week and that's is definitely hot even for the desert.   With the air running at full speed, it just seems cooler if their is a little breeze.  So out to the stash and hunt up a prized treasure.


     This is my computer area in the breakfastroom.  I love this spot since I can see the kitchen, familyroom, outside and watch tv all at the same time.  However I needed some breeze in this corner.


     This is the fan that use to be in my room when I was a little girl.  A 1940 Emerson Electric oscillating - 3 speed fan.  Pretty fancy for it's day.  I love this piece and it works beautifully.





     Don't you just love the slide switch from low - medium - to high. 


     Now I have plenty of air in my little corner.  Love it.


     Don't forget the fabulous GIVEAWAY for the "SUMMER CLOCHE PARTY" on 7/19.  Four gorgeous Salt Cellar Cloches and 4 beautiful silver Teapot Spoons.


     So pretty and such lovely treasures.  These are a generous gift from Chie @ Chubby And Chieque.  So hop on over there and enter, leave a comment for one entry and become a follower for a second chance, and don't forget to get your cloches ready for the party on 7/19.

    I am joining the following parties:

    Wow Us Wednesdays @ Savvy Southern Style
    Whassup Wednesday @ Elements Interiors
    Treasures and Trinkets Thursday @ My Cottage Charm
    Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Antique Fan To The Rescue


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/antique-fan-to-rescue.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List