Revisiting The Bookcase


    I am still sorting through all my accessories and eleminating some and trying to use forgotten and packed away treasures.  One day my guest bedroom will be done in an equestrian theme and I have a few things that will be used in there, but that's still a ways off.  


    In the meantime there are a couple of things I want to work into my decor, so I redid one little part of this entertainment center.  This is what I created the last time I redid the shelves.



    The right side bookcase looked like this.  Love it, but I want to add something.


    Can you see what I added. 



    A fabulous riding hat that I found a while ago and will be part of the bedroom one day, but for now I love looking at it and I think it adds a ton of character to the bookcase.  All I had to do was turn some books around and move a couple of things and it fits.  I also brought back the magnifying glass. 


    Now I really love it.


    If you rediscover a treasure or find a new one, you don't always have to redo everything, just make a few changes and you can enjoy your discovery.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.




Post Title

Revisiting The Bookcase


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/07/revisiting-bookcase.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List