50th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 50th Table Top Tuesday.  Wow, we've been playing with our vignettes for almost a year.  I have learned so much from all of you and I've had so much fun looking at your vignettes and displays.  Thank you for such wonderful drool power, eye candy and inspiration.


    Since I've found so many wonderful silver items lately at Goodwill, Thrift stores and Sales, I just had to play and create a new Dining table display.  Everything on this table is way under $10 and so much fun.

     I started with the beautiful paisley shawl I found, seems like it is so perfect to use everywhere in my home, paired with my fabulous GW tray.  Love them.

     The GW wine caddy was already on the table, I just left it.  I think it works perfectly with the new vignette.


    The Champagne bucket was a recent find at an after Christmas sale and was under $10, can you believe it!!!  I was so thrilled. The little silver wine stem I found this week at GW.  I'm using a silver and crystal coaster to hold a few corks.


     I've had the silver Paul Rever bowl for years.  It was sitting on the kitchen counter, but I like it better here.  The faux fruit is so fun to play with.


     I was so excited when I found the candelabra at GW.  I have wanted one for a long time.  I am really going to enjoy this piece.


     I've had these Oystrich feathers for a long time and never knew how to use them.  I've seen so many of you making stunning arrangements with feathers, so I thought I would put some feathers together and see what I could make in the champagne bucket.  Love, love, love the feathers and I love using the bucket as a floral container.

     When I was all done, I threw in a tassel for a little fun and glam.

     I'm having fun spreading some of my silver around the house.  It's always nice to enjoy using it instead of just storing it away in the china cabinet.

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always look forward to your visits and can't wait to see all of your new vignettes and displays.






Post Title

50th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/50th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List