Blogger Friends Play Day

    [me.jpg]

    Mary Ellen @ Mary's Meanderings was here visiting from Colorado and we had the most wonderful day with some fellow blogger friends.


    I picked Mary Ellen up at 9:30 and we headed to my favorite Goodwill.  Wouldn't you know it was a total bust.  Not one single goodie.  So back in the car and off to the fabric store.  We spent a couple of hours here and had tons of fun and laughs.  This is Mary Ellen starting to fill her basket with gorgeous finds.

    Now with even more in her basket, she wanted some of this fabric and it totally unrolled all over the floor.  We both cracked up laughing.

    The manager is a doll and helped roll it back up on the bolt while they both cracked up laughing.  She is also a genius at mixing fabrics and found just the right ones to put together for Mary Ellen to redo her Master Bedroom.  It is going to be sensational.

    From there we were off to Hobby Lobby and did some shopping, then next door to Paradise Bakery where we met up with a few friends for coffee.  From left to right,  Oliva @ Oliva's Creative Quest, Ceekay @ Thinkin' Of Home, Mary Ellen and Laura @ Decor To Adore.

    Oliva and Ceekay


    Mary Ellen and Laura


    Of course I found goodies at Hobby Lobby.  Love these wonderful greenery balls.  I can't wait to play with them.

     
    I love my silver wine stopper that my daughter gave me, so when I saw these with the crystal tops with initials on them, of course I had to have one.


    See how pretty the etching is and with an O for my last name.


    It looks wonderful in an empty wine bottle in my little counter display.

     
    This last pic shows I really did join in the fun.  It was a great day and so much fun to spend it with a friend. Great conversation, tons of laughs and all around a perfect day.  Thanks Mary Ellen, Oliva, Ceekay and Laura for another fabulous time.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always enjoy your visits.


Post Title

Blogger Friends Play Day


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/blogger-friends-play-day.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List