46th Table Top Tuesday - Paring Down

    Welcome to the 46th Table Top Tuesday.  I am so glad you've joined us and I can't wait to see how you are beginning to redo and recreate all of your vignettes for the new year.  Remember, any surface that you can decorate is perfect to link up.  We want to see what all you're up to.

    With all the Christmas down and packed away, I am loving how much bigger the house seems and I am more than ready for Less is More. lol  Let's start in the dining area.  I've kept the table and buffet really simple.

    Two really tall and stately candlesticks and a floral arrangement in a tin urn. I love to scrunch the table runner for a little drama.

    The floral arrangement is just a little bit of everything I had.

    The buffet is very simple with my new huge cloche holding an antique clock and two hurricanes.

     I placed a berry twig in the hurricane for a little extra punch.

    Moving into the living area, I used the same accessories I used before Christmas, just changed them up a bit.

    Two family photos and the Bible is all this table needs. While I am enjoying my devotional, I can see my loved ones.

    The coffee table holds a tray with some of my favorite decorating books, a urn filled floral arrangement, a decorative box and candles.  I scrunched a table topper to add a little softness to all the wood.

    The front window arrangement was simplified too.

    Paper roses, marble eggs and a Faberge plate was perfect.

    I showed you my new little chest that my daughter gave me.  Love this piece.

    A cache pot of ivy, candle and a little antique dish.

    How relaxing to walk into a clean decluttered space.  I am loving it. Now I know this is not very sparse to some of you, however if you know me, this is really Less is More for me. lol

    Thank you so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits and I can't wait to see your beautiful vignettes.



Post Title

46th Table Top Tuesday - Paring Down


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/46th-table-top-tuesday-paring-down.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List