49th Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 49th Table Top Tuesday.  I can't wait to see all of your gorgeous vignettes, you always inspire me.


    Now I know that I change things around every 30 minutes, however don't faint, I havn't changed up a thing.  I am happy with the way all of my vignettes are for now, so all I did was add a couple of things and just kept them the same.  So here is another look (for the humpteenth time) at the living room and kitchen.






    All I did was add the little boy bust I found to this table.








    I stole borrowed this idea from Debbie @ Confessions Of A Plate Addict and put my corks in a silver tray.


    Totally happy with the silver touches in the kitchen.


    No changes to this little wall either.

    Ok, ladies, I need some inspiration, so show me all your pretties or else this just might stay this way forever. lol

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always look forward to your visits.






Post Title

49th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/49th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List