Paring Down-Less Clutter


    I love Christmas and all the decorations, however, I am really ready for LESS.  I need everything to be really simple and no more clutter. (At least for a while. lol)


    The dining table and buffet have been stripped of  the Christmas village and Cloche Nativity scene and replaced with sparse and simple. 

    I love seeing the tree and all of the special ornaments, however  as soon as Christmas is over I can hardly wait to get it all down and packed away.


    Simple and calm to start the New Year.

    Does your house feel like it's twice as big with all the Christmas packed away.  Mine sure does and that's wonderful when you live in a very small house.

    I hope you all had a very Happy New Year.  Join me for Table Top Tuesday and we'll take a look at my table vignettes.  Mr. Linky will be up Monday evening.  I can't wait to see all of your new creations.
    Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.

    I am linking to Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday.

Post Title

Paring Down-Less Clutter


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/paring-down-less-clutter.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List