Bedroom Inspiration-I Need HELP


    I am in the beginning stages of trying to come up with an idea for the guest bedroom.  I want to do the room in a sort of Ralph Lauren-Hunt theme.

    I've had this painting for many years and absolutely love it.  I want to use it in the guest bedroom.


    I also have an English Riding Hat and Black Riding Boots along with some other old work, mens club type of accessories.  I have an antique piece that I will set up as a Secretary Desk with a lot of books, world globe and travel related items.


    This is a very small bedroom with a double bed that I will turn sideways and use lots of pillows to dress it up like a daybed.  The walls are a soft beige with a slight gold undertone.  I am looking at fabrics for a taylored coverlet and dustruffle as well as pillows.

    This is a gorgeous Chocolate and cream houndstooth plaid.


     This is the matching houndstooth


     And I love this paisley with the brown, black and red in it.


     There is also the same houndstooth plaid in black and cream


    Large matching houndstooth


     Great Black and cream paisley
    With either of these color schemes I could use some more red accents.  Ok, so here's the question.  Which do you like or neither and what are your suggestions?  I know you are all fabulous decorators, so give me some input.  I'm all ears. 

Post Title

Bedroom Inspiration-I Need HELP


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/bedroom-inspiration-i-need-help.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List