Spending My Christmas Gift Certificates

    Don't you love those gift certificates that find their way into your Christmas stocking.  I got a couple and so today was the day to go shopping.


    I wanted a new black purse and found this great Gucci bag in a very deep Steel Gray.  Lots of pockets inside to keep me organized.


     A wonderful sweater with leather front in Black.  This is so cute on.


     This top is gray and black and it fit like a dream and so comfortable.


     I loved the first one so much I bought the same top in the black stripe.


     I have to show you this also because it is so special.  My daughter thought this bag was too big for her so she gave it to me.  I don't think she's ever carried it.  A HERMES, can you believe it!!!  Talk about snooty, I am definitely going to carry this puppy.

    Did you get gift certificates for Christmas, if so, show us what you bought.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Spending My Christmas Gift Certificates


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/spending-my-christmas-gift-certificates.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List