Bargain Shopping Again


    Don't you love it when one of your favorite stores has a 2 hour only sale with up to 80% off!!!  

    I have set a goal to buy at least one Christmas present a month for next year so I will be ahead of the game when it rolls around.  I found this gorgeous champagne bucket and with all the discounts and a coupon they mailed me it was only $9.49 so I bought 2.  One for a gift and one for me.  Gorgeous, I love it.

    On the way home I stopped by a couple of garage sales, and found some more treasures.  These wicker and moss orbs were $2 for all 6.

    An egg wreath with pretty pastel colored eggs for $1.50.

     Then another wreath for another $1.50.

     If I do a little fluffing and put the two together with a pretty bow I'll be all set for Easter.  Cute.

     I'm always on the hunt for frames and this one was only $1. too.

     I fell in love with this little bust.  He was $2. and he is so precious. (Thought it was a little girl with the ruffle collar, but thanks goodness we have some smart people in blogland.  Now I know it is a He.)

    I think I did pretty good and I have my first present for next year. Yip-skip!!!!

     Two wonderful friends are coming in from out of state, so I will be playing all day tomorrow.  So much fun and I am so excited.  I'll tell you all about it later.

    I am linking to the following parties:
    Thrifty Thursday @ Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Junkin' Finds Friday @ A La Carte
    Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
    Flaunt It Friday @ Chic On A Shoestring Decorating

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Bargain Shopping Again


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/bargain-shopping-again.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List