43rd Table Top Tuesday

    Thank you so much for joining our 43rd Table Top Tuesday.  I am always so impressed with your creativity and I can't wait to see what you have to share this week.

    I think the best vignette of all is a table surrounded by fellow blogging friends.  Saturday I was so thrilled to join ( from left to right ), Marydon from Blushing Rose (she came in all the way from Maryland), Sherry from Country Wings in Phoenix, Laura from Decor to Adore and Ceekay from Thinkin' of Home and me.  We had so much fun laughing, chatting and catching up with each other, and of course there was good food and precious gifts.  Thank you so much ladies for the best day.  Such a special Blessing to spend time with friends.

    I thought I was all done, then of course a trip to GW and I found a couple of things that I had to have.  So another small Christmas vignette.

    A Dollar Tree candle, tealight holder and pic tied with a little DT ribbon and I had a start.

    This fabulous Santa is what I found at GW.  Isn't he wonderful holding a beautiful cardinal.  Love his pretty coat and hat. His face just looks so jolly.  For $5.99 I just couldn't resist.

    Just a simple display, but it adds to my Christmas cheer.

    My next find at the GW is this wonderful Santa Chef.  I loved his red check trim and the holly on his hat, and he's holding the cutest basket full of goodies.  $2.99 and so fun.  For the time being he's taken center stage in the kitchen vignette instead of the French Chef.

    Finally, just reworking a fall wreath.  I am out of ideas and out of Christmas decorations, so I thought a few picks and some apples would transform this wreath for the holiday season.  A few pointsettia flowers and I said done.

    I use the buffet in the breakfast room as my computer station.  That way I can be in the center of all the action.  A little Christmas cheer hanging in the window, and it still flows with the rooms color scheme.

    Just redo some of the things you already have, and it just might work.  At least it does for me.

    Thanks so much for your visit.  I always look forward to you stopping by.

    One of my fellow blog friends needs your votes, it is Dana @ Saturday Mornings.  She is in the running for the Top Blog of 2010.  If you could go here and vote for her, she would be so grateful.  You don't have to register or anything, just vote.  Thanks a bunch.

    I am also joining these lovely blogs for some fantastic parties.  Be sure to visit and see all the fabulous participants.

    Linda @ Coastal Charm for Nifty Thrifty
    Sherry @ No Minimalist Here for Share the Decor













Post Title

43rd Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/43rd-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List