42nd Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 42nd Table Top Tuesday.  I am so happy you've joined us.  I can't wait to see all of your beautiful vignettes this week. 
    I'm finally getting a little of the Christmas up.  Music is on, I have a cup of tea and I am singing along.  Doesn't get any better than this.

    We don't have a fireplace.  Here in the desert, that would be a total waste. lol  So, the top of my China Cabinet gets the garland and my Santa. 

    I have had this Santa for years, still one of my favorite Christmas decorations. Love his beautiful robe, and he's carrying a toy horn, a christmas tree and packages.

    Two large hurricanes with greenery, a pointsettia and candles.


    For the coffee table, I thought we would celebrate the reason for the season. 

    My birdhouse Church seemed appropriate.

    An open Bible and a Cruicifix.

    Some candles and a scrunched table topper and I am calling it done. 

    Just a little tease, don't forget the Christmas Cloche Party on the 10th.

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always look forward to your visits.  Be sure to link up below so everyone can find you.








Post Title

42nd Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/42nd-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List