Our Christmas Tree

    Our Christmas Tree is a very traditional, old fashioned tree.  It is filled with ornaments that belonged to my Mom and my MIL along with all that I have collected over the last 50 years.  They represent my love for the Lord with the Doves and Angels, and my children and grandchildren with all of the toys.  Each one is perfect to me.











    Of course there's also a picture of my Great-Grandson on the end table.

    Since we don't have a fireplace, our stockings are under the tree for now.

    I am joining
    The Tablescaper for Seasonal Sunday
      Between Naps On The Porch for Deck The Halls
    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

Post Title

Our Christmas Tree


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/our-christmas-tree.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List