What Did Santa Bring You?

    I hope you all had a very Blessed and Merry Christmas.  We were so blessed to spend time with family and friends and to share great food and exchange gifts of love.

    For Table Top Tuesday this week let's have an Anything Goes party.  Show us a vignette, a gift or anything you want to share.  Let's just have some fun.

    My daughter gave me the biggest cloche I have ever seen.  It is huge.  She also gave me the beautiful plants that I placed under it. 

    To show you how big this really is, I placed it over my church birdhouse.  Huge!!! 

    Now, how fun is this going to be to decorate with.  I can put half the house under it.

    I have to tell you the story of this.  She recently made a trip to Italy, and while she was there she said she kept seeing these keychains hanging off of everyone's purse.  She went into a shop and told the lady she wanted one for her mother as a gift and the lady looked at her so astonished and said indignitantly "She doesn't have one already?" 

    Mink with a beautiful carved stone and chaines.  Now how spoiled am I?  Can't say I'm not in fashion, at least in Italy.

    I can't wait to see what all you have to share for Table Top Tuesday - Anything Goes.  Mr. Linky will be up tomorrow afternoon.  Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.


Post Title

What Did Santa Bring You?


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/what-did-santa-bring-you.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List