Frenchy Bottle Carrier


     We had dinner with friends and exchanged our Christmas gifts. I think she knows me really well, and couldn't believe the wonderful French bottle carrier she gave me, along with a fabulous bottle of wine for DH.  I could hardly wait to start playing.

    Isn't it just the neatest thing.  I placed three bottles of wine and some wheat inside.  It looks fabulous beside my demijohn.

    I think I am ready to play with some new vignettes as soon as the Christmas decor is taken down.  How about you?

    I am linking to:
    My Romantic Home for Show and Tell
    Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie for Favorite Things Saturday

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits. 




Post Title

Frenchy Bottle Carrier


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/frenchy-bottle-carrier.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List