2010 Projects in Review


    Seems like it was a really busy year last year, but not really any earth shaking projects.  I refinished some patio furniture, and redid the front porch chairs and accessories, then a few things inside.

    Most of my projects involved sewing.  I made a gazillion pillows, or it seemed that way.  These are for the winter.

    These were some for the summer.
     

    The breakfast table had seen better days after 38 years, 3 children and 12 grandchildren.  Time to refinish. Outside for a good sanding.

    Now it is as good as new.

    A $1 lamp got a new life.


    Now it looks perfect in the living room.


    The entertainment center for a little facelift also.  The dark wood in the back of the bookcases didn't show off my "stuff".


    I put some white beadboard in the backs of the shelves, and it gave it a whole new life.


    Add to that about a million (lol) table top displays and a few tablescapes and that kept me a busy girl.

    I am linking to:
    Southern Hospitality for 2010 in Review
    Savvy Southern Style for Boring To Better

    Thanks so much for stopping by, and thank you to all that joined Anything Goes.  I am still trying to make the rounds, but I will try to visit you all in the next few days.

















Post Title

2010 Projects in Review


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/2010-projects-in-review.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List