Trees Down - Treasures- Rearranging

    The tree is down and all the decorations are packed away.  Now the process of putting the house back together.  Time to have fun with some new treasures.

    Don't you love FREE!!!  My daughter has been redoing her living room and she no longer had a place for this gorgeous little chest, so she gave it to me.  Love it.

    Such beautiful burl wood, and the legs are so gracefully turned.  I think the grey accent color on the leg detail is so pretty.  Super storage also.

    Last week I found this pretty cache pot at GW for $2.99.

    I really enjoy rearranging things after all the Christmas is put away, so of course I had to play with my new little chest and cache pot.

    I think this little chest is perfect beside the chair and some ivy in the cache pot works great for now.  Add in a candle and an antique dish and I'm done.  Nice and simple.

    Every time I go to the grocery store, of course I have to stop by GW just in case. lol  I found these 4 salad plates.  Green border with red checks, and the farm animals are so cute.  They were 99c each.


    White dinnerware always catches my eye, and this platter is so pretty.  It was $2.99.

    The detail around the edge is just gorgeous.  Love the flowers.

    Books are always on my list of things to find, and these decorating books were $1 each.





    So, have you been thrifting since Christmas.  I think I hit the jackpot.  Now I am having fun reading my new books and redoing all the table vignettes.  Love to play. lol

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.

    I am linking to the following parties:
    Thrifty Thursday - Tales From Bloggeritaville
    Transformation Thursday - Shabby Chic Cottage
    Vignette Friday - Color Outside The Lines
    Junkin' Finds - A LA Carte
    Flaunt It Friday - Chic On A Shoestring
    Inspiration Friday - Southern In My Heart
    Fabulous Friday Finds - Frou Frou Decor
    Favorite Things Saturday - Bargain Hunting and Chatting with Laurie


Post Title

Trees Down - Treasures- Rearranging


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/trees-down-treasures-rearranging.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List