45th Table Top Tuesday-Anything Goes

    Welcome to the 45th Table Top Tuesday.  This week we are sharing anything we want to.  It can be a vignette, table top or a Christmas present.  Just show us anything you would like to share.

    Now this is not the worst chandy that I have ever seen, however it really is a builder basic and doesn't do much to add to the decorative ambiance of the breakfast room.   Actually this is the one the builder put in the dining room.  The previous one here was really sad.

    I have looked for quite some time to find one that I really liked, and then finally saw this one.  Very reasonably priced and the perfect style.  I put it on my Christmas wish list and my son surprised me with it.  Don't you just love it!!!!!!

    Pretty turned wood column painted a spicy mustard color and six lights.

    I love the little check flowered shades too.

    Yes, I know, I am REALLY spoiled.  Isn't it fun!!!!

    Thanks for stopping by, and I can't wait to see what you have to share this week.  I hope you all had a very Blessed Christmas.




Post Title

45th Table Top Tuesday-Anything Goes


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/45th-table-top-tuesday-anything-goes.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List