Christmas Cloche Party-Welcome

    Welcome to our Christmas Cloche Party.  I am so excited that you've joined us and I can hardly wait to see all of your beautiful cloches, apothecary jars, hurricanes and everything you've found to decorate.  You always inspire me with tons of wonderful eye candy.

    Most of mine is confined to the Dining Room table.  I love to celebrate the Lord at this time of year, and so my table reflects His birth.


    My Nativity scene is under a large cloche on a cake stand.  One of the Wise Men and a Cow are sitting below.  A gold ball is under a smaller cloche on the right, representing the gifts that were brought for Baby Jesus.

    Mary and Joseph praising the Lord

    Angels large and small were there to witness.

    A Crown for the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.

    Another Angel worshiping the Lord.

    The Bible on a bookstand and a crucifix, with the smallest angel of all below.

    At this time of year, may you all be Blessed with the Miracle of the Season.


    Merry Christmas to you and all of your family.  God's Blessings to all for the coming year.













Post Title

Christmas Cloche Party-Welcome


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-cloche-party-welcome.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List