Christmas In the Kitchen

    Thank you again for all your thoughts and prayers.  My MIL is still the same.  Her sons live out of state and had to go home last evening.  I am so happy they have been able to be here with her.


    With the house quiet I am trying to do a little decorating.  The kitchen is always a fun place to start.  I put the sleigh on the island with a pointsetta floral arrangement, Lady Santa and a yummy Vanilla candle.

    This little Lady Santa was my mom's, so she is very special to me.

    On the counter I thought a cloche with a toy theme would be fun for my Great-grandson.  I love this Raggedy Santa.  He is just so cute with his mop hair and patched pants.

    A toy horn, and a big rocking horse.

    A little Drummer Boy on a block and a small stuffed Mickey just looked like fun.

    Don't forget the "Cloche Party" on the 10th.  I can hardly wait to see all of your beautiful creations.

    Now to try and tackle the tree and the outside. Thanks so much for stopping by, I always appreciate your visits.


Post Title

Christmas In the Kitchen


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-in-kitchen.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List