Thank You, I am Sooooo Grateful

    Thanks you so much for all your thoughtful prayers and good wishes.  I am so blessed to have you all as wonderful prayer warriors.  You will never know how grateful I am.

    My MIL rallied a little today at the sound of her precious sons by her side.  What a Blessing from the Lord to see the power of a Mother's love when she heard her sons voices.  She woke up to see them all and each had a chance to tell her how much they loved her.  My heart was so full seeing the Lord's Goodness.  She has been moved back to the nursing home, and they have her on comfort care.  We were able to make all of the arrangements today also. 

    Since we were at the hospital most of the night and all day today, I am home now for a little rest and to fix something to eat for everyone.

    This is what my living room looks like, and that's just fine by me.  I have already witnessed the Miracle of Christmas seeing her with her sons.  The decorations really don't mean much.  We have plenty of room in the familyroom, and time together is all that matters.

    Again, I am so humbled by all your prayers and well wishes.  Thank you just seems so inadequate.  God Bless you all as you have Blessed me.

Post Title

Thank You, I am Sooooo Grateful


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/thank-you-i-am-sooooo-grateful.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List