Lunch with Bloggers and Shopping

    Yesterday I had the most fun day.  I met with Ceekay of Thinkin' of Home and Liz of Rose Vignettes for lunch and a little antique/junk shopping.  These two ladies are just the sweetest and so much fun to be with.  Liz was an angel and took us to some of her favorite haunts.  There was so much to see and wouldn't you know, I didn't take my camera.  What in the world was I not thinking. 


    Of course I found a couple of treasures.  There were a couple of other things that I think I really need too, so I may have to go back.  I found this beautiful cache pot filled with these stunning paper roses.  They are just exquisite.

    I had to play and put it on the coffee table.  I think it is so pretty. 

    See how full it is, and the baby's breath is just so delicate.  I also really like the organza and satin bows.

    Isn't it fun to find a new treasure.  Love it.

    I did find another treasure that came home with me too.  Check back for Table Top Tuesday and I will show you what it is.

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always look forward to your visits. 

Post Title

Lunch with Bloggers and Shopping


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/lunch-with-bloggers-and-shopping.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List