37th Table Top Tuesday - Winter Living Room Reveal



    Welcome to the 37th Table Top Tuesday.  I am so excited that you've joined us, and I can't wait to see what all you've been up to.

    This is what the Living Room has looked like for a while.  Love the bright orange and lime greens.  However for the winter season, I wanted to give it a warmer and more cozy look.

    I swapped out the Iris pillows for some gorgeous embroidered chocolate ones, and the lime solid ones for a more elegant textured fabric  Still with orange and lime green, but a little warmer look for the coming season. I also swapped the beige throw out for a dark faux mink. (The beige sofa in the front window is finally going to the familyroom in a couple of weeks, I hope.  I can't wait to have it moved.)



    Love the brown fabric, so rich and yummy.  The lime one has such texture and the tone on tone is a beautiful pattern. 



    I made a small change on the Dining Table too.

    For the summer look I've used an orange table runner.



    When I made my drapes, I used two fabrics and bought enough to make some additional accessories for the room.

    The tablerunner I made ties the table to the drapes and continues the color scheme around the room.  The centerpiece stayed the same with just the addition of a hurricane.

    The coffee table was changed out with a few different accessories.

    I'm using a gold fruit topiary for a more elegant look.

    A group of Faberge and marble eggs create an interesting vignette to see.

    I placed the decorating books in the tray along with some gold candlesticks and a candle snuff.

    A transferware dish and some coasters finish off the table.

    Just a few small changes and a whole new look.  Do you change up your rooms for the seasons?

    I am also linking to Kim @ Savvy Southern Style for Before and After.  Be sure to visit her and see all the other changes going on in blogland.

    Thanks so much for stopping by.  I always look forward to your visits.  Be sure to link up below, I can't wait to see what you've been up to.










Post Title

37th Table Top Tuesday - Winter Living Room Reveal


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/37th-table-top-tuesday-winter-living.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List