41st. Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 41st. Table Top Tuesday.  I am thrilled that you've joined us and can't wait to see all of your creativity.

    My little village is very special to me.  My grandchildren picked it out when they were small.  I havn't put it up for a few years, but now with a Great-grandson, I thought it was time.

    The Church and Bakers, with carolers, and ice skating on the pond.

    The Butchers, and even Santa in front of the Candy Shop.

    Children sleding down the hill of snow and they've even made a Snowman.

      You see all of their little houses in the background, and shoppers are heading out to buy presents.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your visits.



Post Title

41st. Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2010/11/41st-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List