Country Farmhouse Christmas

    This year I have been trying to create a French Country Farmhouse Christmas, using what I have.  Well, I think part of it looks frenchy and then part just looks farmhouse.  I am striving for a really paired-down simple Christmas.  At any rate, it is fun and what I am going with.

    This is the breakfast area all dressed for the season.







     My rooster and hen arriving with Santa's sleigh. 


     The sleigh is filled with pinecones and bits of berries and greens.  The Hen is proudly riding high on the sleigh's seat, and pulled by Mr. Roo.














     The buffet does dual duty as my desk,  so a simple pointsettia adds some Christmas cheer.


     My Raggedy Santa decided to sit on top of the wine rack.


     Isn't he cute, he loves to dangle his legs.


     Simple and minimal, but just the right amount of Christmas for a farmhouse theme.





    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.


Post Title

Country Farmhouse Christmas


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/12/country-farmhouse-christmas.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List