More French Farmhouse Country Kitchen

    I am trying to create a French Country Farmhouse look in the kitchen, but it seems like I have gotten carried away and added a few more decorations than they would have. Oh well, it's Christmas, so I am just going with the flow and wherever the mood takes me. 

    This is a look at the finished kitchen.

    To the left of the stove I have this little vignette that I've already shown you. 



    I just love this cutie little Christmas Chef.  How fun is he.


    The right hand side of the kitchen has the most counter space and always gets most of the decor.  It's also what you see as you walk into the room.


    I kept the pumpkin/gourd stalk since both are used through the Christmas season, and I love the colors. lol  I added a black ribbon to the bow to tie it into the rest of the decor.

    My little French chef and the cute Petite Provence plates center this display.  Wheat, berries, fruit and table necessities are handy in the bottle carrier.


    Some Christmas cookies under the vintage design cakestand and some bananas on a vintage pie plate.


     Remember these old pie tins.  This was my moms.  The holes really helped to cook the bottom of the crust evenly.  I love using it for a fruit plate.


    This corner gets a Father Time figure that I found at GW.  I think he fits the old world theme of my French Country Farmhouse .

    He is dressed so beautifully and has a pouch on his back full of presents.


    My favorite cream roo is all dress up with some Pointessetia flowers and ready for the season.


    My version of a French Country Farmhouse kitchen. 


    I hope you enjoyed my tour and I would feel totally Blessed if each and everyone of you were here to visit and enjoy a cookie and tea/coffee, or a glass of wine and some cheese and fruit. 

    I am linking to the following parties:


    Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home
    Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
    Potpourri Friday @ 2805

Post Title

More French Farmhouse Country Kitchen


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/more-french-farmhouse-country-kitchen.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List