A little Petite Provence


    Garage sales weren't much this weekeend, but GW did have one treasure that I just couldn't pass up.  Aren't these little salad plates fabulous.  I adore the colors and the roos are just way too cute and sassy.


     The floral border and the red and yellow is so cheerful.  Such a fun plate.


     Both of the roos are definitely strutting their stuff.


     American Atelier Petite Provence and for $1.99 each, they flew into my basket.


     Naturally that always starts a new vignette, and these are so fun to play with.

    I am also starting to think Christmas, so I thought I would add these plates into the beginning of a Christmas vignette.   I took a bundle of wheat that I have and added a red checked ribbon and a few berries for a little country Christmas.  Works great with the little Frenchy roos.



    So be sure to check back in for Table Top Tuesday for the full reveal.  I also can't wait to see all of your vignettes and displays also.   See you Monday evening.

Post Title

A little Petite Provence


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/little-petite-provence.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List