91st Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 91st. Table Top Tuesday.  I can hardly wait to see all of your Thanksgiving and Holiday vignettes and displays.  I know you have all been super busy.

    I showed you these two really cute American Atelier Petite Provence plates that I found at GW for $1.99 each, and since they had some red and green in them, I think they can work in the beginning of a Christmas vignette.  So, this is the start.

    I'm not ready to go all out yet, but just a hint of things to come.


    The bundle of wheat got a little red checked ribbon and some berries, kind of cute for a Country French Christmas.


    Fruit and the french bottle carrier holding some flatware, napkins and a little fern join the corner.

    Aren't the plates just the cutest ever.  Love the border and the rooster are both so sassy.

    This one is strutting his stuff too.


    So I think I will strive for a French Country Christmas in the kitchen this year, and this is just a tiny start.


    Now I can't wait to see everything you guys have, so let's get the party underway.




Post Title

91st Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/91st-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List