French Country Kitchen

    How is all of your decorating going.  I see that some of you are all done and everything is glorious, however I am just starting.  I need to hurry up or it will be too late to do it at all. lol


    I did get another small vignette done in the kitchen.  Just a really simple display using my favorite cloche, a demi-john and a stalk of wheat.  I added a couple of ribbons to the top of the cloche and on the wheat to go with my black and red Country French Farmhouse theme.


     See my precious little chef that I found last year after Christmas.  His hat and basket are decorated with holly and berries for the season.  I've added some plums, wheat and cinnamon to the cloche, and I am sure he is going to cook something wonderful.


     Isn't that a sweet little face.  Such a cutie.


     I have a couple more things in the works that I will show you later.


    Hope all of your decorating is coming along beautifully.

    I am joining Savvy Southern Style for Wow Us Wednesday

Post Title

French Country Kitchen


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/french-country-kitchen.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List