My Office Spruced Up


    When I say office, boy is that using the term loosly.  I don't really have an office, I just have a small piece of space that I have claimed where I have my computer and it keeps me in the middle of all the action, so that is perfect.


    I use the buffet in the breakfast area as my desk and office.  With the two end leaves on the top up, it gives me a really nice long space, so there is plenty of room for my computer screen and keyboard.  The computer tower tucks nicely under the end leaf on the right and is completely out of the way.  The buffet drawers still holds some extra flatware and the bottom holds an assortment of placemats and tablecloths, so really easy to set the table for dining.


    Even if I use it for a desk, I like for it to look nice and still function well.  A green and orange sphere, plus a plant have been anchoring the left side.


    A trip to GW this week and I found this really cute dog, so of course he just jumped in my basket.


    I placed him beside some antique shoe forms and my little desk organizer that I found at GW a while back.  This little organizer is just perfect to hold a couple of tablets, a pin, my computer glasses and a little brush to keep the keyboard clean.  The slanted door opens to hold my camera and my little Flip.  So just about everything I need for blogging is right here.


    Isn't he cute.  I have seen so many different ones of these and in so many colors, and usually with spots on them.  I love that mine is just plain, it fits my style best.   I usually see pairs, however there was only one at GW, so he just had to be mine.



    Doesn't he have a cute little face. 


    See that price, I think he is really a steal.


    So as you read my posts, you know I was sitting right here.  Perfect spot to read all of your blogs, watch tv, keep track of what my DH is doing and cook dinner all at the same time. lol  Multi-tasking at it's best.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits. 

    I am linking to the following parties:

    Wow Us Wednesday @ Savvy Southern Style
    Fall Into Fall @ Diy by Design
    Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
    Open House Thursday @ No Minimalist Here
    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage
    Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home
    Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence
    Potpourri Friday @ 2805

     

Post Title

My Office Spruced Up


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-office-spruced-up.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List