French Country Christmas

    Did you all survive Thanksgiving.  Ours was wonderful and we are having another one today, so I have a turkey breast and dressing in the oven, green bean casserole, candied yams, mashed potatoes, gravy and cranberry sauce all ready to go in the oven  While that is all cooking away, I have been playing and creating another small French Country Christmas vignette for the kitchen.  Here's a little sneak peak.






    I hope you're all having a super day shopping and decorating.  I will see you Monday evening for Table Top Tuesday and a full reveal.  Have a super weekend. 





Post Title

French Country Christmas


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/french-country-christmas.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List