89th Table Top Tuesday-Holiday Decor


    Welcome to the 89th Table Top Tuesday.  Wow, you guys all had such fabulous Cloche displays and I drooled over every one.  Such fabulous eye candy.  Now that you are all warmed up in the Cloche department, don't cool off, it won't be long and it will be time for the Christmas Cloche Party.  I will let you know a date.

    I have had this brass stand for years, but broke the glass insert that came with it, so I looked around my stash and found a cut crystal bowl that I have that fit just perfect. I think it adds a touch of bling to the piece.

    With Thanksgiving almost here, I thought I had better start to get a few things done in the decor department. I want to start adding a little more bling and elegance for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I moved the wicker cornacopia to the breakfast table and changed the buffet in the dining area to something a little more elegant.


    The gold ornate frame on an easel, the super tall candlesticks and the fruit display looks a little more elegant than the cornacopia. 


    I love how real all of the faux fruit looks these days.  Both of these sprays of grapes look like you could just pick a few and enjoy.  I think placing fruit in the bowl created a fabulous display.





    I think this is a piece that I am going to enjoy using for a lot of different things.  For now I am thrilled with the look of the fruit display, adds just the perfect amount of formality to the buffet.


    Also a reminder that the French Grainsack pillow giveaway is still going on.  Click here to enter.



    Now, I can't wait to see what you guys have been up to.  With Halloween over, I am sure you have all been super busy changing all of your vignettes.  Can't wait to see!!!!



Post Title

89th Table Top Tuesday-Holiday Decor


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/89th-table-top-tuesday-holiday-decor.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List