Being Thankful




    I have been doing a lot of thinking about Thanksgiving and thought I would change my huge cloche to something other than pumpkins and reflect the serious side of the season a little better.


     I want our Thanksgiving to reflect all that we have to be thankful for.   A beautiful covered Bible and a Crocheted cross reminds us to thank the Lord for all of our Blessings.


    Just a simple change, but one that helps to put the season in focus.


    Have you counted your Blessings today?


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.  Don't forget to sign up for the French Grainsack pillow giveawy.  Just click here to enter.

    I am linking to the following parties:

    Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage

    Home Sweet Home Friday @ The Charm Of Home


    Seasonal Sunday @ The Tablescaper

Post Title

Being Thankful


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/being-thankful.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List