Thanksgiving Tablescape Inspiration

    Are your plans all set and all of your decorations in place, or are you still trying to figure it out.  I still don't have a tablescape finalized for Thanksgiving, so I went back through some of the ones that I've done in the past to see if I could get a little inspiration.

    I love pretty floral arrangements whether they are big, small, ornate, simple or anywhere inbetween.  This is a really easy one with hydrangeas and pumpkins.




    Sometimes just a half dozen beautiful roses surrounded by a ton of silver and candlelight creates a lovely and elegant table.



    Keeping things simple and monochromatic like this green and white table works well for a more informal tablescape.



    Then you can do something a little more sophisticated such as black and white, throw in a lot of silver and candles and you have a much more formal and elegant setting.



    A large hurricane, berry garland, pinecone potpourri, gourds and pumpkins and this is perfect for an informal gathering or maybe for a brunch that you're hosting.



    This was my tablescape a couple of years ago.  The colors are perfect for my house right now, and this just may be what I repeat again.


    Mixed faux flowers of all kinds and a few feathers for interest creates an eye catching centerpiece.


    I also arranged a berry garland and some ribbon loops to add some extra glitz as it winds through the candles.






    So, how is your tablescape coming along?  All done or are you still looking for ideas?



Post Title

Thanksgiving Tablescape Inspiration


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/thanksgiving-tablescape-inspiration.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List