92nd Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 92nd Table Top Tuesday.  With Thanksgiving over I am sure everyone is on their way to decorating for Christmas.  I know you will all inspire us with your lovely vignettes.

    I am going to try and create a French Country Farmhouse Christmas in the kitchen, so I did a small vignette to remind me that a French country home is always ready to entertain and welcome guests.  A large basket of fruit, bread, wine and some cheese and grapes at the ready for anyone that should drop by.  No lavish decorations, just bountiful displays of food and wine that say WELCOME.



    The wheat is a symbol of welcome and is tied with a combination of black and white toile and red checked ribbons to coordinate with the black checked napkins.   A loaf of Sesame Seed French Bread and a long Crusty Bagel is perfect to go with our fruit and cheese.


    The bounty of food and wine arranged in a vintage wood bucket.






    Cheese and grapes on a black and white transferware plate.


    A glass for you and one for me.  A couple of pinecones and a pointsettia brought in from the yard to celebrate the season.



    A little bit of nature's goodness to welcome you when you visit.


    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.  Now, let's see what you have.





Post Title

92nd Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/92nd-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List