90th Table Top Tuesday


    Wow, we're at the 90th Table Top Tuesday.  The weeks just seem to fly by don't they?  I can't wait to see more of your Holiday Decor.  You guys are all so inspiring.

    As I have shown you, I am reviving an old color scheme and pulled out some old pillows that have been packed away for a while.  I love the bright peach color of the pillows, they look so cheery.  I love red and especially for the Holidays, however red makes my carpet look pink, so oranges, rusts and peach colors work well instead.   I've been busy changing all of the table top vignettes to go with the peach.

    Peach flowers, orange berries along with some pods and feathers, give the floral arrangement a different look.


    I also changed out the tablesquare to one with tones of camel and gold.


    The two candlesticks that I redid last week work well with my other gold ones to creat a grouping on this side of the table.  I think they also add a touch of elegance to the vignette.

    Now the coffee table vignette coordinates with the pillows.


    Nice to recreate an old color scheme and enjoy it all over again.  Be sure to save all those pillow covers, they can be just as much fun the second time around.

    A tour of the finished room.















    Thanks for stopping by, now let's see what you guys have been up to.






Post Title

90th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/11/90th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List