48th Table Top Tuesday


    Welcome to the 48th Table Top Tuesday.  I am so excited that you've joined us and can't wait to see what all you've been up to.
    Sometimes it's fun to create a little vignette that is just fun.  I am dreaming about travel and far away places, so this is part of my dreaming.


    An old elephant box, great classic books, a whale's tooth with scrimshaw and a globe set the mood.


    Throw in a good travel book with beautiful pictures.


    A good bottle of wine and some time set aside for dreaming.


    A great way to spend an afternoon.

    Thanks so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.






Post Title

48th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/48th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List