47th Table Top Tuesday

    Welcome to the 47th Table Top Tuesday.  By now I know you all have your Christmas decor down and have been busy rearranging your vignettes.  I can't wait to see them all.

    With the Christmas put away, this is what was left of the kitchen corner display.


    Then I got on a mission to use some of the silver I have.  I was so fortunate to get a lot of my Mom's and most of my MIL's to add to all that I already had, so I NEED to use it. I see you guys sprinkle it all over the house, so I am on a mission. lol


    A silver and crystal coaster holds the lime ball and a silver water pitcher holds some ivy for starters.


    Then a pretty silver bowl to hold the faux fruit.




    A small silver plate for the cheese and grapes. 





    Ok, this is looking good.  I like the sparkle.


    But I just couldn't stop there.


    When I found this wonderful huge tray I thought it should replace the basket tray.


    Looks pretty sparkly to me. 


    After a couple of days I decided that was just a little too much sparkle and went back to this, however---


     some silver in this corner is great.


     My rooster cloche with apples and lemons and the lime rooster are fun.


     Add a plate, wheat, another rooster and some cork fruit and this works for me.


     Now I have a little sparkle all over the kitchen.


    Thank you so much for stopping by, I always look forward to your visits.









Post Title

47th Table Top Tuesday


Post URL

http://netdesignworld.blogspot.com/2011/01/47th-table-top-tuesday.html


Visit Design World for Daily Updated Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List